Welcome to Gaiatech
Your space for innovative solutions for your construction needs.
Gaiatech is the leading company in Grenoble, France, specialised in the field of digital geotechnical characterisation of sites aimed at civil engineering, residential, commercial, sports facilities and landscaping construction works.
With our ability to document the life cycle of a project, we generate a higher value for our customers in the design, financing, construction and operation of a project.
Gaiatech is the leading company in Grenoble in the field of digital geotechnical recognition of sites for the construction of civil engineering works, residential, commercial, sports facilities and landscaping.
Through our ability to document the life cycle of a project, we generate superior value for our clients in the design, financing, construction and operation of a project.
Gaiatech implements scientific and technical means to respond to today's new risks in the field of Geotechnics and Sustainable Development, at several levels:
- Natural risks related to natural soil variability,
- Hydraulic risks related to internal erosion of hydraulic structures (earth dams, dry or wet dykes...)
Gaiatech has developed new tools, offering a range of innovative products and services at the highest international levels.
- On a scientific level through the design and broadcasting of an innovative software which analyses the pressiometer tests.
- On a technological level, with the design and broadcasting of a new in situ test, the Geomechanometer,
- At an engineering level, through;
- Preliminary site-specific geotechnical survey missions. (G11),
- Preliminary geotechnical project studies (G12),
- Geotechnical project studies (G2),
- Geotechnical monitoring and analysis of execution (G3),
- Geotechnical supervision (G4).